?

Log in

there's no light at the end of the tunnel tonight

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Thursday, June 1st, 2006
11:13 pm
i forgot i had this...

current mood: amused

(3 comments | comment on this)

Monday, April 17th, 2006
8:10 pm
Piod.

Today is Whitney's birrrrrrthday. Hooray for that.

Urban Outfitters is about to get a kick in the face... jerks. They'll be sorry they never credited that shirt back to my gift card.. grrr.

Prom creates ridiculous problems. It's really just unbelievable what it has done to people.

current mood: weirded out..

(1 comment | comment on this)

Sunday, March 26th, 2006
10:40 pm
sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh

what to do?

i have no idea.

(comment on this)

Sunday, February 26th, 2006
10:09 pm
Pretty much I've been taking quizzes for the past hour. Mostly because Anna and I were making fun of them to no end. Because really... they're stupid. My favorite quiz title was "Are You Really a Horse Master?" Sadly, I didn't actually take that one. So yeah. See what boredom can do to you?



cinderella51789 Highway
Study Hall4
Childbirth Hospital13
Hobotown39
Loony-Bin Lane111
Fame City346
Please Drive Carefully
Username:

Where are you on the highway of life?

From Go-Quiz.com



How to make a Katie
Ingredients:

5 parts success

3 parts humour

5 parts beauty
Method:
Stir together in a glass tumbler with a salted rim. Top it off with a sprinkle of fitness and enjoy!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com



Emo Boyfriend
Name
DOB
Favourite Color
His Name Adam
His Looks/Style Shaggy black hair, blue eyes, wears eyeliner, really skinny, pale, lip ring, band t-shirts, tight pants, and converse
How you met At a Taking Back Sunday show
How he tells you he loves you Sits outside your house at 2 in the morning and plays guitar and sings (very well) "Only One" by Yellowcard
What he calls you Love
How far you've gone just kissing and holding hands *blush*
This cool quiz by _shelovedaboy - Taken 344988 Times.
</a>
Take Surveys and Get Cash!




What color are your anime eye color, weapon, hair color, hair style and the "type" you are? (Girls only, sorry boys!)
Name
DOB
Favourite Color
Your eye color is: They change colors according to the season (Orange or red- Fall, Blue-Winter, Green-Spring, and Yellow-Summer)
Your weapon is: Dao! The chinese Kung-Fu Sword! This attack weapon is wild and powerful. Used by the soldiers in the old chinese Army. the Dao is often compared with a furious tiger..
Your hair color is: Red
Your hair style: Chineese buns (If you don't know that it looks like, it is just like Sailor Moon's hair style, but all the hair is pulles into two buns at the top of your hair, it's really cute looking ^^)
The "type" you are is: An angel
This cool quiz by InuYashasGirl - Taken 1390 Times.
</a>
New - Dating Advice written by YOU!



HASH(0x8e8ab80)
Dreamer Faerie
You are the Dreamer Faerie. You are extremely

thoughtful, and sometimes outgoing. Most of

the time, however, you prefer working alone

rather than with others. You are also

creative and have an overall friendly

personality.

Wings: Gray and red
Power: Dreams/wishes
Sexual appeal: Some people think you act a

little childish, but incidentally many guys

find this very attractive (as long as you

don't overdo it, of course).
What you look for in a guy: To you, the

ideal man would be very tall, dark-haired and

blue- or green-eyed. You need someone fun to

hang out with but at the same time a partner

that you can engage in intelligent

conversations.


What kind of Dark Faerie are You? (Girls only with beautiful pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

Happiness
Happiness- Your inner power is Happiness!

You are very alive, very bubbly. No one cant

not smile in your presence. You love to throw

parties, and are the very life of the widely

known event, dancing with all the boys,

laughing with your mates and just generally

having an awesome time. Youre probably have

lots, and LOTS of friends, no doubt all over

the world, because everyone just loves your

carefree, cant-get-me-down nature. You love

to have fun, and your friends mean everything

to you. Some people may dislike you for your

apparent popularity, but dont let them get to

you. You are generally content with your

life, and live in the moment. You dont really

concern yourself with the future, because you

know with your great, happy personality,

youll be fine. And you no doubt will be! Keep

up the positive attitude, the world needs

more people like you.
Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet:

Someone whos just as cheerful as you!
Your stone/jewel: Aquamarine
Your power: Laughter/Joy. Able to make

the saddest person have a smile brought to

their face, and light back into their eyes.
Your element: Light
A quote that applies to you: Never give

up, for around the next corner, your life

might change forever.


What's your inner power? (Girls only sorry. Beautiful anime pictures, lengthy results)
brought to you by Quizilla


current mood: bored

(1 comment | comment on this)

Thursday, January 19th, 2006
10:16 pm
I'm through with it. So chances are if I tell you I'm angry, I am. Because I'm sick of it. So shut up. And get over your idea that you still have a personality because somewhere, a whole bunch of you morphed into each other and you seemed to have lost it. I'm sick of people being jerks, I'm sick of people hurting everyone's feelings, and I'm sick of you thinking it's okay to just talk about people and laugh about them because they've gotten offended or hurt by your stupidity. I'm sick of people feeling like they're better than everyone else and since they are they can just put people down all the time. Maybe I'm stupid for having feelings, but I'd rather be stupid and have them than be a completely insensitive jerk. I'm gone. I don't know why I didn't see it but I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the rude/disgusting/stupid/mean/etc. things that everyone seems to find so funny. Because it's not. I'm sick of you saying one thing and acting another way. And I'm sick of you. Because you hurt my feelings all the time. So just stop it. And just back off. You've made it quite clear, that my feelings don't matter, and that's just not going to work for me. No matter what we are. So unless you plan to change, just forget it. It's just not worth it to me anymore.

What you see's not what you get
With you there's just no measurement
No way to tell what's real from what isn't there
Your eyes they sparkle
That's all changed into lies that drop like acid rain
You washed away the best of me
You don't care

You know you did it
I'm gone
To find someone to live for
In this world
There's no light at the end of the tunnel tonight
Just a bridge that I gotta burn
You're wrong
If you think you can walk right through my door
That is just so you
Coming back when I've finally moved on
I'm already gone

Sometimes shattered
Never open
Nothing matters
When you're broken
That was me whenever I was with you
Always ending
Always over
Back and forth, up and down like a rollercoaster
I am breaking
That habit
Today

You know you did it
I'm gone
To find someone to live for
In this world
There's no light at the end of the tunnel tonight
Just a bridge that I gotta burn
You're wrong
If you think you can walk right through my door
That is just so you
Coming back when I've finally moved on
I'm already gone

There is nothing you can say
Sorry doesn't cut it, babe
Take the hint and walk away
'Cause I'm gone
Doesn't matter what you do
It's what you did that's hurting you
All I needed was the truth
Now I'm gone

What you see's not what you get
What you see's not what you get

You know you did it
I'm gone
To find someone to live for
In this world
There's no light at the end of the tunnel tonight
Just a bridge that I gotta burn
You're wrong
If you think you can walk right through my door
That is just so you
Coming back when I've finally moved on
I'm already gone
I'm already gone
Oh, I'm already gone, gone, gone, gone
Already gone
I'm gone

current mood: pissed off.. could you tell?

(4 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, January 4th, 2006
3:23 pm
slip a note under the door
so i know that you're leaving
i never thought this day would come
seeing is believing

don't make this harder than it has to be
don't make a scene just slip out quietly
don't make this harder than it has to be

slip out into the dark
so the neighbors won't see
its easier to avoid questions
just let me let me be

don't make this harder than it has to be
don't make a scene just slip out quietly
don't make this harder than it has to be

don't make this harder than it has to be
don't make a scene just slip out quietly
don't make this harder than it has to be

(comment on this)

Thursday, December 29th, 2005
11:29 am
nashville=boring.

as much as like to sit in hotels, its not fun anymore. and i want to be home for new years. and i'm really sad i won't be. and i want to hang out with people and i can't. and this is entry is stopping because i don't want to feel sorry for myself and that's all i'm doing.

so rescue me and send me text message or call me.

please.

current mood: bored

(1 comment | comment on this)

Thursday, December 22nd, 2005
9:12 pm
i'm only grounded until christmas!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't wait.
i love happy days and weeks.
and laughing for no reason.



and sunshines with crazy eyelashes.

current mood: giggly

(1 comment | comment on this)

Tuesday, December 20th, 2005
3:03 pm
so thanks.

current mood: upset

(1 comment | comment on this)

Monday, December 12th, 2005
8:12 pm
oh my dear exams.. if only you knew how i hate you so.

current mood: bouncy

(1 comment | comment on this)

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2005
10:43 pm
you're the kind of friend
who always bends when i'm broken
like remember when
you took my heart and put it
back together again

(comment on this)

Sunday, October 30th, 2005
11:05 pm
you're a touch overrated

(5 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, October 27th, 2005
4:58 pm
HA.. oh how funny people are.


Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...delicious
Your hugs are...to die for
Your eyes...burn into my heart
Your touch is...irresistable
Your smell is...refreshing
Your smile is...hypnotising
Your love is...one of a kind
Quiz created with MemeGen!

(1 comment | comment on this)

Tuesday, October 18th, 2005
10:07 pm
it is high time for another things that make me happy list:
big macs, playing pretty pretty princess with aynsley, playing candy land with aynsley, aynsley in general, the baby that anna and i share, anna, dr. pepper, planning to burn my all-state scores with will, singing in russian, when whitney or aynsley come home, big macs again, butt lumps, the rugged yank, soon ah will be done, failing all state fo life, the xanga comments from jonathan kaplan, painting, hannah, spanish, the turn of the screw, the relient k book, disney world, aaaaaand... big macs.

current mood: loopy

(3 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, October 9th, 2005
11:29 pm
Homecoming was fun.
However, I now feel like exploding.
Have you ever been so angry that you just want to burst into flames because that's how mad you are? Because that's how I feel. Argh. I for real am going to bust someone's face... and then I'll feel bad, but oh well.. it happens I guess.

current mood: angry

(4 comments | comment on this)

Monday, October 3rd, 2005
9:16 pm - happyyyyyy
i've been in such a good mood today. it's ridiculous really.
hooray for being a princess tomorrow.
i can't wait.
spirit week is my favorite.
and hopefully homecoming will be my favorite too.

current mood: content

(1 comment | comment on this)

Saturday, October 1st, 2005
6:37 pm
i'm booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored

(comment on this)

Monday, September 26th, 2005
6:46 pm
Oh what a mess
you've got the best of my heart
It broke and now it's just a joke
Cause you're moving right along
I'm still here and you're gone
Oh what a shame
You know I didnt mean for the winds to change
Won't ever be the same
Cause the kisses that you blew
Could never ever move

I think I need some time by myself
Without anybody else
I just need to unwind
In my time machine
I need to go far away
A few years back would be ok
I just need to unwind
In my time machine

Hey you
Yeah I'm talking to you
You lost the love in bed
And now it's just dead
Cause it didn't mean a thing
Waiting for a ring
Hey it's a game
And ain't it a shame that it's just a show
I thought that this was love
But I can't be fooled again
I'm cryin' out
But I can't give in

I think you need some time by yourself
Without anybody else
You just need to unwind
In your time machine
You need to go far away
A few years back would be ok
You just need to unwind
In your time machine

All the things that we could change
Things that we could change
Now we'll never be the same

I think I need some time by myself
Without anybody else
I just need to unwind
In my time machine
I need to go far away
A few years back would be ok
I just need to unwind
In my time machine

By myself
I don't need anybody else
I just need to unwind
In my time machine
In my time machine

current mood: contemplative

(comment on this)

Friday, September 23rd, 2005
9:28 pm

once upon a time he was the best dog ever.

(3 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, September 18th, 2005
10:22 pm
its always fun when you realize that for an hour and a half you've been wearing a skirt, a bra, and a side ponytail.

good thing i have my own room.

(3 comments | comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com